Monday, June 12, 2006

My Beautiful Girls


I just loved this photo and wanted to share it.




Yes that is a giant teddy bear, named Jackson, behind them. Can you tell that it finally heated up today? The girls saw the sun and proceeded to shed all their clothing as toddlers and preschoolers are prone to do. The sky was clear for at least half of the day. We are very tired of the rain! Although I can't complain because the rain has kept the temperatures cooler and thus I am way more comfortable than I was with the other two "late summer" babies. Although it did snow two days before 'S' was born in September (see photos below), the summer was killer hot up until that week! Crazy northern weather. Look at how tiny 'A' was then.



Two more days until this Baby is considered "Term" ie 37 weeks! So anytime now would be great. I've started having "false contractions" but they could go on and off for the next couple of weeks. But you never know! Off to work on the quilt!

No comments: