Friday, June 30, 2006
Home Again...All 5 of Us!
We are home now. 'E' is wonderful...she is beautiful and so healthy! Mama is doing well...thanks to Daddy letting her sleep. All are healing well and love being home all together!
One of our new friends here in town just brought us a care package of dinner and dessert. Can I just say I love living in this small town!
Meme & Grampapa left today. It was so great to have their help here with the other2 girls. They felt loved even while Mama & Daddy were away with the new baby.
Well were off to relax in the living room with our new bundle. The girls are already in bed. They were pooped from all the changes and excitement here lately.
Happy Canada Day to you all & I'll add more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment