Sunday, June 25, 2006

Can I Just Say That I Love My Husband!



I was just thinking today how grateful I am for 'P'. He is a wonderfully caring daddy and an amazing husband. Especially right now when I can barely put my own shoes on anymore (thanks to the baby bump). He gets up with the kids in the morning (EARLY) and plays short order cook with them (ie he makes them breakfast...with their minds changing all the time... "Daddy I want eggs, no waffles, no cereal"...etc.) He lets me sleep in! He is basically playing priest, husband and daddy full time all the time right now! He made his schedule work around our needs, even though it means a harder and longer day for him. He has almost no time to himself and doesn't complain! He is simply the most loving man I have met! 10 years ago when 'P' and I first met, I would never have guessed that he would become the most important person in my life! I thank God everyday for him! He is now on his way to lead a service at church. Tired and anticipating the upcoming birth of our third child...but he keeps on keeping on...loving us along the way!













(By the way this is when 'S' was born not the new one...we are still waiting for baby)

No comments: