Well, I had finished this blog and was ready to post when my almost four year old decided to turn the computer off!! Slightly madening!!!
Anyway, baby's due date is 2 weeks and 6 days away. The OBs I've been seeing have said that the head is no longer floating...ie baby will be coming soon. Also they said that my gestational diabetes screen was probably a false positive because my blood sugar levels are on target...I've been pricking my finger 3 times a day. But I still need to be cautious so that my sugars will be good when baby is born. If it's too high baby could be born hypoglycemic (sugar crash). Not good. But my charts say to monitor me during labour so that they can keep the insulin levels right for baby. So, as they say around here: "Good enough."
'P' has been awesome! He knows what I need before I ask. He turned 29 on June 14th. He has caught up to me again...so for the next 6 months he can't call me the older woman. He's a great husband and Dad...our kids are blessed to call him Daddy.
We are going to my parents place on the beach for a few days starting tomorrow after church. They have central air so the 30'C (33'C with humidity) weather we've been experiencing lately will be more bearable. The weather has been rainy up until now. But with this new heat our bedroom gets so hot at night.With a ceiling fan and oscilating fan going and with all the windows open the temp still reads at 25'C. 60 % humidity. Ugh! Also we'll be able to go splash around in the ocean...the girls will be thrilled with that. Sounds refreshing to me too. We've been a bit cooped up here. But we are getting a fence built next Saturday on top of our new baby grass. We will have a nice yard to play and lounge around in (finally...with no tomb stones...or rude intoxicated people walking by...or dust flying from the dirt roads...like the last church house). Not to mention a place to put up our 12'x12' screen house. The bugs are still bad but are getting more bearable now that the black flies are basically gone. The mosquitoes are easier to repel. I have a vision of the 3 kids and 'P' and I hanging around outside for hours at a time...ah...can't wait.
Well, I better go waddle off to make dinner. Does cereal and fruit count as dinner food? Lets see if the kids buy it!
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment