Monday, April 23, 2007

Things I've Learned Over the Last Few Days:

1) We are done having more babies (99% positive)...I got to hold a beautiful 3 day old baby girl this week and had tons of gushing feelings for her and for her parents...but none for having more of my own. It feels amazing to think that we are now a complete unit! The 5 Dos ...that's us. (Of course if for some reason we did change our minds, and had another baby, which would be more "out of our minds" than "changing our minds", no one out there would laugh...right?)

2) A military burial is not an appropriate place to take 3 young, tired and hungry little girls....but we managed to sneak out pretty well

3) Snow looks funny when the temperature is plus 27'C. We had an amazing day outside today. Unreal temperatures. But the park still had snow piled up from the plows. Crazy!

4) A year is a very long time in a child's life. Bel can now totally ride her bike. Fast! Bean can peddal her trike (mostly) and can really get around a playground! And Bibby loves the slide and swing. Last year at this time I was prego with Bibs and Bean was just a baby. I'm so excited for this time in our lives!

5) I love Carribean food! We went to this amazing restaurant the other day! The folks were from Trinidad and cooked us the most amazing food! I love coconut fried prawns! Yum!!! There is culture here!!!

No comments: