This is what it looks like outside today! And it's still coming down. It's supposed to keep snowing until tomorrow and then "Spring conditions" are suppose to return. The plow was out and could barely make it up our hill (which is not steep) because it was slipping so badly. Crazy! 
Bel is doing great! She came home from the hospital on Tuesday and has been improving more everyday. She still has some soreness in her ears and throat, but is mostly just great. She is sleeping so peacefully now too. Po and I just lie next to her when she's sleeping with our jaws dropped (because she's not snoring or gasping for breath). She can finally get a good night's sleep. And that means that we can too! Here's a photo of her on Tuesday when we had just arrived home from the hospital (she didn't get a hair cut it's just tucked in her shirt).And here's Bibby learning about helium and gravity!
2 comments:
Hope all is well, we finally updated our blog after forgetting the password
Hey Moser, I'm so glad Bel is getting better and the sleeping thing is AWEsomE! What a success...everyone will be happier now:) No baby yet, but a lot of aches and pains that I don't know how to describe or ID. Doctor today said I'm more effaced, so that's good, and still at 1cm. Hope you're all doing well and Bean is staying away from Big Beads:):)
love dee><>
Post a Comment