Friday, April 20, 2007

New Baby in Town, and Stitches


Congrats to new parents Scott and Dee! Their baby girl, Emily, was born yesterday morning. Mom and babe are doing really well! I can't wait to meet her!
Also I had a mole removed from the back of my knee today. I expected that it would be pretty minor. The surprise was on me! I got pretty light headed during the freezing (no one told me that freezing hurts so much! I haven't needed freezing since I was in grade 2 at the dentist) and then was very "fainty" during the 4 stitches!!! that my doctor needed to put in! My goodness! I definately did not expect it! 10 days until the stitches can come out...and by then they will know if it was benign...more of an ordeal than I had anticipated! I would almost rather give birth...almost...

No comments: