Tuesday, March 21, 2006

We have arrived!




After 2 days of travel and 4 planes (3 of which actually flew...delayed and switched planes due to electrical difficulties) we are here! We had to get up at 3:30am pacific time and we landed last night at 8:30pm eastern standard time. Ugh! Long day. Meme and Grampapa were at the airport to welcome us "home"! The girls did great despite the fact that we left our portable dvd player on the first plane. Lots of crafts and sleeping did the trick. Not to mention gummy worms! They do amazing things for 18 month olds who are grumpy. I'll write more when the jet lag has left and we have a few photos of the area. We're going to see our new house and town tomorrow. Today it's just relax!!! Yippee...we are here!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Monika its so wonderful that I can see my grandaughters when ever I want.Great job.