Saturday, March 04, 2006

Road Trip

12 sleeps til the move!



We are going along with P for the cremation part of the funeral. We have to drive to the next town over so we get to have a whole hour in the car there, dinner and then an hour on the way back. It sure is funny how even the smallest of changes can cause so much joy. A is excited because there is a pet store and a toy store that we both really like there and she wants to get a new puzzle and bouncy ball. Pet stores are usually not my favorite places as the puppies always look so dirty and uncared for. But it is fun for them to see so many animals. Even the reptiles...yuck. When I traveled after high school I stayed with a family in Colorado that had two large pet iguanas that had the run of the house. One time I was in the bathroom and suddenly felt I was being watched. There, in the bathroom with me, having a bath, were the iguanas. Yick! Fastest pee of my life!!

No comments: