Daddy lighting all the candles on the advent wreath
This was such a funny pagent. We got snowed out of our regular Sunday time so we added it to our children's Christmas Eve service. It was hilarious because only some of the kids could make it and so we dressed up all the kids who just showed up for the service that night. Very funny. Po just read the story from Luke and the kids acted it out. Joseph was home sick so Mary was a single Mom with a donkey. Bibby is the sheep. She is in love with the girl who played Mary so we were singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" to her.
Bibby the sheep with "Mary"
So much fun and really emphasized Jesus' Birthday! This was a new service this year and by word of mouth alone we had 80 people come! Obviously a huge need for a family service in our community! Yay! Loved this!


2 comments:
The Christmas pageant was the funiest one I had ever experience I was so glad to be part of the children fun....Paul youre such a good improviser I wonder why?
love mom
I sooo miss you guys... as does Liv! *sniff*
Post a Comment