We are trying to eat more organic foods and we bought organic peanut butter. It is delicious. If you are a peanut butter lover try the "Our Compliments" natural organic. Yummy!!
And... Po has a tendency to say "Dammit!" when something isn't going well. Now Bel has decided that it is her word of choice when experiencing frustration! Nothing like a 4 year old with a potty mouth. Well, I guess it's better than other choice words, and she isn't taking the Lord's name in vain!
This is what a "bride" looks like eating Kraft Dinner! So cute!
2 comments:
Damnit Mo! I can't believe you told people the LIE that I say "Dam...", uh...oops...maybe I DO say it. Is there an "AA" type group for people who say "Damnit"? DA? Damnit-holics Anonymous? Let me know. "My name's Po, and I'm a Damnit-holic. It's been less than 30 seconds since my last curse."
Post a Comment