Sunday, December 03, 2006

My New Favorite Thing

I love this Wrap. It is called the Cuddle Wrap made by a Canadian company called Pea Pod Creations. It is awesome! I look so sleepy in this pic... a "real-life-mama" photo!

I love it!!! It is so comfortable. It's like being pregnant again but without all the discomforts of pregnancy!

I used our Baby Bjorn with Bean and Bel but I was getting headaches from the pressure on my shoulders and mastitis from how the carrier dug into my breast tissue on the side. The Cuddly Wrap lets me wear my baby again! I can care for my other 2 girls again with the use of both of my arms. I was still carrying my Bibby when she slept, but had to carry her in my arms, so everyone else had to wait until she woke up for me to make lunch etc. Or I tried to help them while she was asleep and usually all the commotion of me trying to balance her in one arm and make sandwiches with the other would wake her up. Talk about frustration! I feel like I've been given a new lease on life! Yeah! By the end of day one Bibs had two of the best and longest naps since she was born. And I made lunch, ate lunch (!) and later was able to snuggle with my 2 other girls while baby slept undisturbed comfy on Mama!


Hurray!!!

2 comments:

K. said...

I was thinking a wrap would be a good solution for you! They take some time to get used to using, but oh boy - they are great! And then when you figure out the back carries....woo hoo!

You 2 look so cute!

The Kohlers said...

How cute are you? Happy B-day. Monika, I hope you guys had a wonderful time in moncton!:)
love dee and scottie