Our great friends from SK just sent Bel and Bean these 2 awesome CDs of "Music with Marnie". She's based in Vancouver. The music is fabulous...finally kids music (other than Raffi) that parents love as much as the kids do! I'm stuck on "They're Monkeys" and "Worms"! I think we've listened to only half of 1 of the CDs because the girls keep saying "again"! It's awesome because marnie really knows how to get kids moving! Hurray! Thanks guys...awesome gift!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Can you post the full name of the artist. There is a children's musician I am familiar with from Victoria whose name is Marnie. When I last purchased some of her resources she was in Victoria...she may have moved.
Looking forward to your visit BIG TIME!!!
Hi Nana,
Her name is Marnie Grey. She is an ECE too. She's really great! We are looking forward to the trip too...3 more sleeps!
yay!!! So glad you like them - they are huge favourites here.
Rob calls her she-Raffi. :)
I think I now know Marnie's entire corpus by heart! Ah the joy of the "repeat function" on our van's CD player..."We're going to the moon, on a magical balloon; I hope that we get there really soon..."
Post a Comment