Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Friends

Just got updates from some long time friends...

Our friends Sarah, Anthony and their daughter Nessa from California. I worked with Sarah in reception at the College Po got his MDiv from. And Anthony studied at the college too. I love this photo of mom and daughter. I was pregnant with Bel when I last saw Sarah. Over 4 years! Wow time flies!


Below is a photo of my highschool friend Sara and her boyfriend Matt when they were in Bangkok, Thailand. She really loves to travel and so in her own words...
"(I combined) my love of travel and design and started a business a couple of years ago named LOTUS. I import designs (home decor,clothing etc) from up and coming designers out of Asia. I also design Silk Duvet and cushion covers. "

They are really beautiful items. I'm so happy that she is doing so well.

And our friends Suzanne and Jason sent us this pic of their kids Isabella and Joey. Suzanne was in the 2 year visual arts program that I completed in '97. Wow that was almost 10 years ago! She went on to become a graphic designer. Her husband Jason is a police officer and would always entertain us with crazy stories about life as a cop in a big city! Such cute kids!!

Some people move in and out of our lives so quickly! It is so great to keep up with the friends who somehow remain in our lives...no matter how far away they are!

No comments: