Sunday, August 27, 2006
Sunday Morning Blues
I confess that we (the girls and I) have only been to church 3 times since E was born 8 weeks ago. We missed 1 Sunday because E was born that week and 2 Sundays we were on holidays away from home. But the other Sundays were because it is just too hard to take 3 kids (8 weeks, 23 months and 4 years old) to church by myself. P, of course, being the Pastor can't help me take care of them. Everything in me says to not be too hard on myself. The church has no nursery or crying room and there is no Sunday school for A or S during the summer. But it is really frustrating to not be able to go and worship!!! I keep saying it is just for a time. Soon enough Sunday school will start up again. The 2 oldest really want to go to church. Especially when they hear the bells ringing, beckoning us to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I *SO* know what you are going through. We're home today too. Just too hard with all 3, especially as they are now all mobile! Sunday school will help, but it's hard not to be attending worship. nods head
Post a Comment