Monday, October 15, 2007
Knocked Up
"Knocked Up" just came out on DVD. Ok...so I have to admit this movie is not going to be everyone 's favorite...but it is one of mine! If you are easily offended then don't even try it! But if you are able to stomach a little language and rudeness give it a try. I love this movie and we just bought it for our own home consumption! Sooooo funny! It actually made me want to have more kids! Seriously!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mo - Kev here looking after the kids while kath helps out at Daycare. Could not agree more about Knocked Up. We bought it as well. It's crazy that a zanny-rude-comedy is the movie that I think gets pregnancy, and mom/dad relationship so right (ok maybe minus the free drug use, weird celebrity websites, cirque-de-soleil on shrooms, and lap-dancing!)
Mo - Kev here looking after the kids while kath helps out at Daycare. Could not agree more about Knocked Up. We bought it as well. It's crazy that a zanny-rude-comedy is the movie that I think gets pregnancy, and mom/dad relationship so right (ok maybe minus the free drug use, weird celebrity websites, cirque-de-soleil on shrooms, and lap-dancing!)
Post a Comment