Monday, August 27, 2007

Holidays, cute pics and an addiction problem!!

Hello out there..... I know it has been forever! Sorry! Summer holidays tend to do that. Also I have been just a little addicted to Facebook. Try it and you'll see why!

We started August off at home but soon flew off to my parents place at the beach for a week long VBS (day camp). The girls loved it! We then took off for Po' s parents place and got to see his grandparents all the way out from the West Coast. It was great! Bel starts Kindergarten this fall (crazy!!) and I can barely imagine how that will be! I will miss her so much but I'm also so excited for her too! I loved school and I hope she will too! Here's some pics of the past few weeks:
Playing on a giant lobster:


Ahoy Matey!


Cowgirls at day camp. My Mom organized the camp and it was a huge success with over 60 kids and teenagers. Can you tell what the theme was?




Ice Cream treats after camp


Three little cuties!



In Meme and Grampapa's backyard



Playing chess with Grampapa

Eating raspberries

Yummy!!

Popsicles: a good way to cool off!



Home with Mama (the girls wanted to be just like Bibby so they all threw on a pull-up).

Mama and Bibby


At home on the playground!
I'll add pics from our trip "west" soon... Off to chase some kids!!

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Got your Message, we too have been extremely busy and did discover Facebook...Suzanne and I are on Facebook. but don't seem to be too near the computer these days. I can't believe Joey is going to pre-school and Isabella is in kindergarten, before you know it it'll be graduation. Sorry we do not update very often, just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. Take care, say hi to paul.

Jason