Thanks to Uncle Paul and Aunty Jean, for Erika's birthday money that helped finance the purchase!
We are on our way tommorow for 2 weeks at the beach. We've rented a cottage in the beach town that my parents have retired to. Can't wait!! Now if only I could find someone else to finish the laundry and do the packing ; )!!!!!
Our friends from town have left for the summer. : ( Our town really shrinks in the summer. Everyone goes to their "camps" (which I 've learned is really just another way to say cotttage out here.) Bel's birthday is on the 25th and we're hoping that there will be friends around to have a party. I really should call them now I guess. Too much to do!
Oh yeah, Bibs has 2 new teeth too. On the bottom. She can really put food away now. 18 month clothes are the norm now. But she's tall too...95 percentil for height and weight. She has her 1 year check-up when we get back from holidays (pokes too).
I should get back to getting ready to go. It's funny dreading packing but knowing that as soon as it's done being able to go relax. Work first, then play...my Mom was right!

1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I love that picture of Bean in the sun!
Post a Comment