I really don't like that we can't go outside right now because of the infestation of black flies (which bite for those of you on the west coast!!) and mosquitoes!!! We had a bug tent that was working well until it broke at the joints in the frame. I just ordered a new one through Costco and hope that it will work better and last longer! Grrr.
Also, the kids and Po and I have been sick for at least a month now. I think the same cold just keeps going around and around. Beaner was barfing for 2 days (poor thing) and Bibby had a horrible cough and ear infections and Po, Bel and I all have colds. The rotavirus was going around town, but we didn't catch it (yet) thankfully.
Po just finished planning worship for Synod that happened this past week. SO he was very busy with meetings and planning.
And Po and I are doing this 12 day de-tox diet that is supposed to curb your addictions to sugar and carbs! We are on day 2 and so far I feel pretty good except I really want some ice cream right now!!!! I think I'll go eat a nectarine instead; )
Here's some photos of the girls doing ballet on one of the days that we couldn't go out and play!
No comments:
Post a Comment