Monday, March 26, 2007

Po's Bro's Wedding Planning

I've been working on wedding stuff for my brother-in-law's wedding that's coming up this summer. Here's a cute pic of them from the summer.

His fiance is from Taiwan and doesn't know anything about "western weddings". So my mother-in-law(MIL) and I are getting to do a lot of the planning for them. I've started up a wedding website for them with RSVP and registry stuff, made up their wedding invite, helped to choose the flower girl dress patterns (yes my girls are going to be flower girls!! yippee), and gone through a few bridal magazines with my MIL. It's funny because my MIL and I both have very similar taste, so when we were reading magazines together we'd both be like "Eww, that's awful", or "Gorgeous", or "What is she wearing?!?" When this happens Po just runs for shelter. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful MIL! (my father-in-law is awesome too, but not too into bridal magazines ; ) ...). I know it's not the case for everyone to love their in laws like I do. My new sister-in-law to be is lucky to be marrying in to such a great family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mo:
I've got behind in checking out the blog. Grandad always checks it out and urged me to get at the computer...Thanks for the compliments. We really are one big happy family aren't we?...and yes we are all truly blessed. This photo of the 2P's would look great in COLOUR on their wedding blog...what do you think? I still think we should go with black and white on the invite though.

I really must get to work this morning while there is still morning left! Despite the snow flurries I'm determined to wash the front windows and get a good Easter sparkle on them. We're also having our dinner tonight to accommodate P&A so I had better get a wiggle on!

Happy Easter to all of you.

Love, The MIL