Warning: Dad, don't read this (my Dad doesn't like when little girls wear nail polish ;)
We have had the hardest time getting Bel and Bean (especially Bel) to stop biting their nails. Bel has been a chronic biter since she was 2. So we finally decided that instead of rewarding her with a treat after she stopped biting that we would reward her first, by painting her nails, and then see if she would try to keep them pretty. And guess what? It worked! Her nails are fully grown out now. For Bel it worked, but for Bean it's a different story...we'll try again when she's a bit older. Here is the day they got their nails done for the first time! And yes, Bel picked the hot pink colour. By the way, Bean is doing a bit of a squishy-chubby face in the last pic...we haven't been force feeding her! : )
1 comment:
Hey guys! I can't believe how long it's been!! It's ridiculous!!:) Anyways, cute post and cute nails!! Anabel is such a beautiful girl- she is going to be a beauty like her mommy- and beaner is so sweet like sunshine! I saw Paul and Bean in the window today- would've stopped but I was on a lunch break from subbing at the high school (my first day there). It's going well so far- I'm huge!
Talk soon,
love dee><>:)
Post a Comment