Here is our Christmas morning in pictures...I should say the "loot part" of Christmas morning. We did include lots about Jesus being born and church too!!!
Grampapa and Bel listening to TJ tell stories.
Meme and Bean
Bean in a dress from Aunty Jean and Uncle Paul (she wore it all morning!)
Bibs taking it all in!
"Can I eat him?"
Can you tell that TJ was the gift this year?
Wings for Bibby (thanks Stringers)
Wings for Bel
Wings for Bean
A stolen Christmas morning kiss.
The locals are getting restless (thanks for the grass skirts Meme)
Train table fun! Thank you Meme and Grampapa for the trains and for building us this cool table!!!
Loving their Deedee Doodle dresses (thanks Nana)
I love my Giraffe! So many presents...so sleepy...z z z z
1 comment:
awesome pics, guys, when we come back I'll have to feed bibs more giraffe. i'm totally sick with a cold so if you could, pls pray for me that I'd be better for at least the END of our vaca...we're having a great time tho...see you in 6 days or so
love dee><>
Post a Comment