I really don't have anything to complain about.
I have a wonderful husband and 3 great daughters. I have great parents & inlaws who love us and friends sent from God (thanks Dee).
But some days are seriously hard!
Especially when I have not slept for 4 nights because the girls are all sick and the Bibs is teething. She pushed her first tooth through on Sunday and the next one is right behind. 4 months old and already looking like a 'wittle wabbit'. Not to mention during the day and night Bean will not leave me alone for one second and if something doesn't go as she would like (ie I'm feeding Bibs or a toy gets taken away, or she wakes up from her nap etc.), she will throw a temper tantrum to end all temper tantrums. Yes, the angel that once was, is no longer. She is now a 2-year-old!! The defining 2-year-old!
But , like I said I have it really great. I really do. But I would love to just sign out for a couple of hours and pretend like I don't have any responsibilities and see a movie or something. But I always have baby Bibs with me because I'm her lunch ticket and pumping milk just has never worked for me.
So, as I keep having to remind myself, it is only for a time. They grow, fast! They will never be this age again and it really is a wonderful age...just really, really sacrificial.
By the way Bibs was baptized on Sunday and I had a blog all done but it got erased when I published it (darn Blogger). Anyway, there are photos to come. Soon?
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I *so* understand. Roo (and therefore me too) didn't sleep well last night either. Some days, I just felt like running away from home for a few hours. Except there was nowhere to go, and nobody to babysit. (roll eyes)
Anyhow, life got so much easier once Roo started sitting up well on her own. It was like a switch was flipped and I could actually have a few minutes to breathe and you know, brush my teeth or something. It does get easier, and it is a short season. It just stinks that the days are so long.
(((hugs))) and I miss you all so much!
Post a Comment