Po and I started Weight Watchers today. A drive into town (1 hr each way), 3 kids and a real passion for chocolate will not keep me away! We're going to swap meeting times and childminding each week. So we will each get a chance twice a month to sit in on the Weight Watchers meetings. Our theory is that we want to be fit before we reach 30?!? Here's hopin'!
These photos were taken 1 week before Bibs was born. The choice of Tim Bit flavour was at stake. So these, I guess are the "really before" photos. ; ) I already dropped 23 lbs since she was born 10 weeks ago. Sounds good but I have about 20 more to go before I hit my "target weight." It's cool Po and I are doing WW together so we can stay motivated and shop for groceries for one style of eating.
This week's "weigh-in": 157.8lbs. Yikes I can't believe I wrote that! Well, I guess this is the ultimate transparency with my Blog family! In other words please don't bring/send me fudge?!?



4 comments:
can I join you? I'm in such a bad place right now, weight wise. the thyroid stuff doesn't help at all. I won't say where I am...but I'm way beyond you.
It would be fun to work together! It is so hardto lose weight!
By the way, my friend Dee, who is the Baptist pastor's wife in town here, is pregnant. This is her first child and she's feeling awful. She also found out that she has the same thyroid problem that you have. I wonder if you guys would want to chat. She is really nice and very solid in her faith...not to mention a good friend. I think you two would get along really well. Her blog address is teamkohler.blogspot.com. They just let their church family know they are pregnant even though she is only 7 weeks along because she can't even get out of bed some days. So the church folks are planing to help them out food wise. Being prego and "thyroidy" at the same time must be hard. I can't even imagine (now that I have 3 kids) what you must be feeling like having added tiredness on top of regular bone-tiredness from 3 chicklets. You are incredible...though I already knew that!
Well, I don' think I'm comfortable putting my weight online...but maybe I should...maybe I should start a tracking blog...or maybe I shouldn't! I am procrastinating from sermon writing at the moment. The pics are cuter each week on this blog...I'm biased I suppose!
I am soooooo proud of you both.
That gives me an insentive to lose equal amount before I'm 39...
Love mom
Post a Comment