Friday, February 24, 2006

Mo the Mama preview

Today I start my family blog. Thanks to my dear friend Kristin's fun site I was inspired!

This was an early morning thanks to a late night (note 2am) for 'P' who had to go help a family whose father had just passed away at home from Cancer. So instead of my 8:00am rise it was 6:15am! Yuck! But how can I complain when 'P' is always so sweet and lets me sleep in every morning with no complaint. And feeds the kids breakfast too!

It's kind of fun though because I don't get to see the girls when they are all cute and dopey in the morning from a night's sleep.

My pride and joys early in the morning!

All for now...let's see how the rest of this works!

1 comment:

K. said...

woo hoo! Another blogger. (chanting one of us, one of us...tee hee) Such a great way to keep up to date with photos and news.